Report NEP-TRE-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2011. "Air services on thin routes: Regional versus low-cost airlines," Working Papers 2072/179624, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Nicolini, Rosella, 2011. "Aerotropolis: an aviation-linked space," Working Papers 2072/179625, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel, 2011. "Demand for gasoline is more price-inelastic than commonly thought," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1118, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Ron Bird & Harry Liem & Susan Thorp, 2011. "Infrastructure: Real Assets and Real Returns," Working Paper Series 11, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2012. "Hub and Spoke Trade Agreements under Oligopoly with Asymmetric Costs," MPRA Paper 36501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.