Report NEP-TRA-2020-05-25This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleksandr Talavera & Shuxing Yin & Mao Zhang, 2020. "Tournament incentives, age diversity and firm performance," Discussion Papers 20-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Babayev, Bahruz & Ismailzade, Fariz, 2020. "Azerbaijan’s Contribution to the Chinese Belt & Road Initiative," MPRA Paper 100415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hao Wang & Jan Fidrmuc & Qi Luo, 2020. "A Spatial Analysis of Inward FDI and Rural-Urban Wage Inequality: Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 8258, CESifo.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Ajmani, Manmeet & Roy, Devesh & Fadhillah, Aniq & Liu, Yanyan, 2020. "Agrifood market participation, household economies of specialization and diversification: Evidence from Vietnam," IFPRI discussion papers 1922, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kantorowicz, Jarosław & Köppl-Turyna, Monika, 2020. "Electoral systems and female representation in politics: Evidence from a regression discontinuity," Working Papers 20, Agenda Austria.
- Perugini, Cristiano, 2020. "Patterns and drivers of household income dynamics in Russia : The role of access to credit," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2020, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Nguyen, T.M.A. & Hoang, T.T. & Le, T.T.A. & Luu, T.D. & Le, Q.H. & Nguyen, T.T.H. & Nguyen, V.C., 2020. "Developing the competence of organizing experiential activities for pre-service teachers – The case in Vietnam," OSF Preprints 3hfsu, Center for Open Science.
- Przybyla, Katarzyna & Kachniarz, Marian & Ramsey, David, 2020. "The investment activity of cities in the context of their administrative status: A case study from Poland," MPRA Paper 100230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Puah, Chin-Hong, 2020. "Chinese stock market sectoral indices performance in the time of novel coronavirus pandemic," MPRA Paper 100414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Apr 2020.
- Michael Danquah & Kunal Sen, 2020. "Informal institutions, transaction risk, and firm productivity in Myanmar," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-54, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nguyen, V.C., 2020. "Trade Liberalization, Economic Reforms and Foreign Direct Investment – A Critical Analysis of the Political Transformation in Vietnam," OSF Preprints ba2q9, Center for Open Science.
- Adena, Maja & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Huck, Steffen, 2020. "Charitable giving by the poor: A field experiment in Kyrgyzstan," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2019-305r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.