Report NEP-TRA-2019-11-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang Yunyi, 2019. "The Banking Fragility Index Panorama in China," Proceedings of the 14th International RAIS Conference, August 19-20, 2019 031YW, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Zhenzhong Wang & Yundong Tu & Song Xi Chen, 2019. "Analyzing China's Consumer Price Index Comparatively with that of United States," Papers 1910.13301, arXiv.org.
- Natalia Zdanowska, 2019. "Exploring cities of Central and Eastern Europe within transnational company networks: the core-periphery effect," Papers 1910.14652, arXiv.org.
- Natalia Zdanowska, 2019. "Spatial polarisation within foreign trade and transnational firms' networks. The Case of Central and Eastern Europe," Papers 1910.14658, arXiv.org.
- Ksenia Gonchar & Maria Kristalova, 2019. "How innovation affects performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pawel Bukowski & Filip Novokmet, 2019. "Between communism and capitalism: long-run inequality in Poland," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 562, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Huai-Long Shi & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2019. "Weekly idiosyncratic risk metrics and idiosyncratic momentum: Evidence from the Chinese stock market," Papers 1910.13115, arXiv.org.
- Nanuli Okruashvili & Lela Bakhtadze, 2019. "International Migration Processes and its Impact on the Georgian Labor Market," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9111470, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.