Report NEP-TRA-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nanak Kakwani & Shi Li & Xiaobing Wang & Mengbing Zhu, 2018. "Evaluating the effectiveness of the rural minimum living standard guarantee (Dibao) programme in China," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 222018, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Tian Xiong, 2018. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Regional Innovation Capacity in China," EIIW Discussion paper disbei247, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Polbin, Andrey & Shumilov, Andrei & Bedin, Andrey & Kulikov, Alexander, 2019.
"Модель Реального Обменного Курса Рубля С Марковскими Переключениями Режимов
[Modeling real exchange rate of the Russian ruble using Markov regime-switching approach]," MPRA Paper 93310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kvartiuk, Vasyl & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2019. "Welfare effects of land market liberalization scenarios in Ukraine: Evidence-based economic perspective," IAMO Discussion Papers 186, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- h.c. Clemens Fuest & Felix Hugger & Samina Sultan & Jing Xing, 2019. "Chinese acquisitions abroad: are they different?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Dessislava, 2019. "Sustainability of agro-ecosystems in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 93320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bataa, Erdenebat, 2019. "Growth and Inflation Regimes in Greater Tumen Initiative Area," MPRA Paper 93374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kashin, Vasily, 2018. "Russian Defense Innovation in the 2010s," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt6rr4j9cv, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Cheung, Tai Ming, 2018. "How China’s Defense Innovation System Is Advancing the Country’s Military Technological Rise," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt7c75995r, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Dziewanowska , Katarzyna, 2018. "VALUE CO-CREATION STYLES IN HIGHER EDUCATION AND THEIR CONSEQUENCES. The Case of Poland," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt89c0m30t, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2019. "The Curious Case of the Missing Defaults," Working Paper Series rwp19-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Dessislava, 2019. "Sustainability of agricultural sub-sectors in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 93323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Katarzyna Zagórska & Natalia Letki & Piotr Tryjanowski & Adam Wąs, 2019. "Drivers of farmers’ willingness to adopt extensive farming practices in a globally important bird area," Working Papers 2019-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu & Kewei Zhang, 2019. "Financial Constraints and Firm Tax Evasion," Working Papers 1901, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Seiffert, Sebastian, 2019. "Go east: On the impact of the Transiberian Railway on economic development in Eastern Russia," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 02-2019, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Wei Chen & Xilu Chen & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Zheng Song, 2019. "A Forensic Examination of China's National Accounts," NBER Working Papers 25754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2019. "Boosting social entrepreneurship and social enterprise development in Lithuania: In-depth policy review," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2019/02, OECD Publishing.
- Oleksandr Shcherbakov, 2019. "Firm-level Investment Under Imperfect Capital Markets in Ukraine," Staff Working Papers 19-14, Bank of Canada.
- Kania, Elsa B., 2018. "New Frontiers of Chinese Defense Innovation: Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Technologies," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt66n8s5br, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.