Report NEP-TRA-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Novokmet, Filip & Piketty, Thomas & Zucman, Gabriel, 2017. "From Soviets to Oligarchs: Inequality and Property in Russia 1905-2016," CEPR Discussion Papers 12411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piketty, Thomas & Yang, Li & Zucman, Gabriel, 2017. "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 12410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feng, Xunan & Jin, Zhi & Johansson, Anders C., 2017. "How Beliefs Influence Behavior: Confucianism and Innovation in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2017-46, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Zhujie Chu & Laura Meriluoto & Kuntal Das & Ying Li & Bolin Chen, 2017. "Determinants of Households’ Recycling Behaviour – Evidence from China," Working Papers in Economics 17/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Agar Brugiavini & Danilo Cavapozzi & Yao Pan, 2017. "Education gradient in well-being late in life: the case of China," Working Papers 2017:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Francesca G Caselli, 2017. "Did the Exchange Rate Floor Prevent Deflation in the Czech Republic?," IMF Working Papers 17/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2017. "Firm Survival in New EU Member States," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ruben V Atoyan & Jesmin Rahman, 2017. "Western Balkans: Increasing Women's Role in the Economy," IMF Working Papers 17/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Kruger & Walter Steingress & Sri Thanabalasingam, 2017. "Product Sophistication and the Slowdown in Chinese Export Growth," Discussion Papers 17-15, Bank of Canada.
- Peng Zhang & Olivier Deschenes & Kyle C. Meng & Junjie Zhang, 2017. "Temperature Effects on Productivity and Factor Reallocation: Evidence from a Half Million Chinese Manufacturing Plants," NBER Working Papers 23991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2017. "Corporate Governance System and Regional Heterogeneity: Evidence from East and West Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 72, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.