Report NEP-TRA-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Lehmann & T. Razzolini & A. Zaiceva, 2017. "Internal Devaluation and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Latvia," Working Papers wp1095, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Carsten Sprenger & Olga Lazareva, 2017. "Corporate Governance and Investment: Evidence from Russian Unlisted Firms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 160/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Janda, Karel & Kravtsov, Oleg, 2017. "Time-varying Effects of Public Debt on the Financial and Banking Development in the Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 77325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jian Gao & Tao Zhou, 2017. "Quantifying China's Regional Economic Complexity," Papers 1703.01292, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Ankai Xu, 2016. "Environmental regulations and competitiveness: evidence based on Chinese firm data," CIES Research Paper series 47-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Davydov, Denis & Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2017. "Cyclicality of bank liquidity creation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alexandru Monahov & Thomas Jobert, 2017. "Case Study of the Moldovan Bank Fraud: Is Early Intervention the Best Central Bank Strategy to Avoid Financial Crises?," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Yinqiu Lu & Dmitry Yakovlev, 2017. "Exploring the Role of Foreign Investors in Russia's Local Currency Government Bond (OFZ) Market," IMF Working Papers 17/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Jian Gao & Bogang Jun & Alex Sandy Pentland & Tao Zhou & Cesar A. Hidalgo, 2017. "Collective Learning in China's Regional Economic Development," Papers 1703.01369, arXiv.org.
- Xiaoyu Huang & Tao Jin & Ji Zhang, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Hot Money and Housing Price Growth across Chinese Cities," Working Paper 509596, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kevin Clinton & Tibor Hlédik & Tomás Holub & Douglas Laxton & Hou Wang, 2017. "Czech Magic; Implementing Inflation-Forecast Targeting at the CNB," IMF Working Papers 17/21, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "People's Republic of China-Macao Special Administrative Region; 2016 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; and Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Julita E. Wasilczuk & Katarzyna Stankiewicz, 2017. "Unproductive Entrepreneurship - The Case Of The Polish Economy," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 45, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Cheteni, Priviledge, 2016. "Stock market volatility using GARCH models: Evidence from South Africa and China stock markets," MPRA Paper 77355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernest Dautovic & Harald Hau & Yi Huang, 2017. "The Consumption Response to Minimum Wages: Evidence from Chinese Households," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-01, Swiss Finance Institute.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Albania; Ninth and Tenth Reviews Under the Extended Arrangement, and Proposal for Post-Programmonitoring-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Excutive Director for Albania," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/64, International Monetary Fund.