Report NEP-TRA-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petr Jansky & Tomas Krehlik & Jiri Skuhrovec, 2016. "Do EU Funds Crowd Out Other Public Expenditures? Evidence on the Additionality Principle from the Detailed Czech Municipalities’ Data," Working Papers IES 2016/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2016.
- Michel Aglietta & Guo Bai, 2016. "China’s 13th Five-Year Plan. In Pursuit of a “Moderately Prosperous Society”," CEPII Policy Brief 2016-12, CEPII research center.
- Sabahudin Bajramovic & Natalija Bogdanov & Jakub Butkovic & Dragi Dimitrovski & Emil ERJAVEC & Grigor Gjeci & Ekrem Gjokaj & Bekim Hoxha & Ivana Janeska Stomenkovska & Darko Konjevic & Ana Kotevska & , 2016. "Analysis of the agricultural and rural development policies of the Western Balkan countries," JRC Working Papers JRC101320, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Drobot, Elena, 2016.
"Россия Украина: Возможности И Риски
[Russia and Ukraine: opportunities and risks]," MPRA Paper 74333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Unknown, 2016. "Ekonomia versus środowisko - konkurencyjność czy komplementarność," Multiannual Program Reports 245707, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau, 2016. "The interaction between trade and FDI: the CEE countries experience," Working Papers hal-01361954, HAL.
- Faryna, Oleksandr, 2016. "Exchange rate pass-through and cross-country spillovers: Some evidence from Ukraine and Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Markus Brueckner & Birgit Hansl, 2016. "Drivers of Growth in Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 694, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Nathaniel Baum-Snow & Loren Brandt & Vernon Henderson & Matthew Turner & Qinghua Zhang, 2016. "In brief: Investing in roads," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 483, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jing Cai & Alain de Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2016. "Subsidy Policies and Insurance Demand," NBER Working Papers 22702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uzzoli, Annamária, 2016. "Health inequalities regarding territorial differences in Hungary by discussing life expectancy," MPRA Paper 74504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lily Fang & Josh Lerner & Chaopeng Wu, 2016. "Intellectual Property Rights Protection, Ownership, and Innovation: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 22685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yatang Lin & Yu Qin & Zhuan Xie, 2016. "High-speed rail in China," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 484, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vladimir Arčabić & Tomislav Globan & Ozana Nadoveza & Lucija Rogić Dumančić & Josip Tica, 2016. "Does the Foreign Income Shock in a Small Open Economy DSGE Model Fit Croatian Data?," EFZG Working Papers Series 1607, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Nicola Brandt & Patrizio Sicari, 2016. "The skills of Polish emigrants: Evidence from PIAAC," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1332, OECD Publishing.
- Wen-Jun Xue & Li-Wen Zhang, 2016. "Stock Return Autocorrelations and Predictability in the Chinese Stock Market: Evidence from Threshold Quantile Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 1605, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Benassi, Federico & Boeri, Marco & Elezi, Pranvera & Zindato, Donatella, 2016. "The importance of spatial adjustment processes in the labour force: the case of Albania," MPRA Paper 74500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pálóczi, Gábor, 2016. "Researching commuting to work using the methods of complex network analysis," MPRA Paper 74496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerry Brown and Sam Beatson, 2016. "The European Union and China: The Need for a More Politicised Relationship," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201631, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Horváth, István, 2016. "Internal migration transition in Romania?," MPRA Paper 74498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kizu, Takaaki. & Kühn, Stefan. & Viegelahn, Christian,, 2016. "Linking jobs in global supply chains to demand," ILO Working Papers 994934992802676, International Labour Organization.
- Pálóczi, Gábor & Pénzes, János & Hurbánek, Pavol & Halás, Marián & Klapka, Pavel, 2016. "Attempts to delineate functional regions in Hungary based on commuting data," MPRA Paper 74497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Stephen Miller, 2016. "The micro-foundations of an open economy money demand: An application to the Central and Eastern European countries," Working Papers hal-01348842, HAL.
- Paparas, Dimitrios & Stoian, Andreea, 2016. "The validity of Wagner’s Law in Romania during 1995-2015," MPRA Paper 74378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dang, Tri Vi & He, Qing, 2016. "Bureaucrats as successor CEOs," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.