Report NEP-TRA-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sean Miner, 2016. "China's New Economic Frontier: Overcoming Obstacles to Continued Growth," PIIE Briefings PIIEB16-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2016. "Rural-Urban Migration and Remittances in Vietnam Evidence from Migrant Tracer Data," Staff Paper Series 581, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2016. "EU-Osterweiterung: Anpassungsprozesse, Binnenmarktdynamik und Euro-Perspektiven," EIIW Discussion paper disbei216, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2016. "The Evolution of Corporate Governance in the Global Financial Crisis : The Case of Russian Industrial Firms," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jacek Liwiński, 2016. "Does it pay to study abroad? Evidence from Poland," Working Papers 2016-25, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2016. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01342391, HAL.
- Ruxanda Berlinschi, 2016. "Does working abroad affect political opinions? Evidence from Moldova," LICOS Discussion Papers 38316, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Stepantsov, Pavel (Степанцов, Павел), 2016.
"Latest Trends in Mobility in Russia: Spatial Mobility as a Key Factor in Upward Social Mobility
[Новейшие Тенденции Мобильности В России: Пространственная Мобильность Как Ключевой Фактор Вертикальн," Working Papers 3057, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Bartha, Zoltán & Szita Tóthné, Klára, 2016. "Divergence in the Socioeconomic Development Paths of Hungary and Slovakia," MPRA Paper 73942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molnár, Ernő & Lengyel, István Máté, 2016. "Understanding the Changing Geography of Labour-Intensive Industries from a GPN Perspective: Case Study of the Hungarian Leather and Footwear Sector," MPRA Paper 73944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaiji Chen & Patrick Higgins & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2016. "Impacts of Monetary Stimulus on Credit Allocation and the Macroeconomy: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 22650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Harris & Shengyu Li, 2016. "Government Assistance and Total Factor Productivity: Firm-level Evidence from China, 1998-2007," CEGAP Working Papers 2016_04, Durham University Business School.
- Egri, Zoltán & Tánczos, Tamás, 2016. "Spatial Layers and Spatial Structure in Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 73937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu Zheng & Raul Santaeulalia, 2016. "The Price of Growth: Consumption Insurance in China 1989-2009," 2016 Meeting Papers 826, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2016. "Knowledge Transfer From Multinationals Through Labour Mobility: Learning From Export Experience," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 99, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Konchyn, Vadym, 2016.
"Структурні Виклики В Системі Виробництва Та Зовнішньої Торгівлі Для України: Європейська Інтеграція Чи Її Імітація
[Structural Challenges in the System of Production and Foreign Trade for Ukraine: ," MPRA Paper 73798, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2016.
- Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül ; Zheng, Yu, 2016. "Missing Consumption Inequality: Direct Evidence from Individual Food Data," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/12, European University Institute.
- Jens K. Perret, 2016. "A Spatial Knowledge Production Function Approach for the Regions of the Russian Federation," EIIW Discussion paper disbei217, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- VU, Tien Manh, 2016. "Home appliances and gender gap of time spent on unpaid housework: Evidence using household data from Vietnam," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-18, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Norbert Švarda & Jana Valachyová & Matúš Senaj & Zuzana Siebertová, 2016. "Labour Force Participation Elasticities and Move Away from the Flat Tax: the Case of Slovakia," Discussion Papers 41, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Jan Hagemejer, 2016. "Exports and growth in the New Member States. The role of global value chains," Working Papers 2016-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Generalova Svetlana Vladimirovna, 2016. "Diversification of production of agricultural products in terms of import substitution," Published Papers g9166, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Даниелян, Владимир, 2016.
"Детерминанты Пенсионного Возраста: Обзор Исследований
[Determinants of Retirement Age: A Review of Research]," MPRA Paper 73865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pénzes, János & Molnár, Ernő & Pálóczi, Gábor, 2016. "Local Labour System After the Turn of the Millennium in Hungary," MPRA Paper 73938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hui Jin & Isabel Rial, 2016. "Regulating Local Government Financing Vehicles and Public-Private Partnerships in China," IMF Working Papers 16/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Generalova Svetlana Vladimirovna, 2016. "Diversification of the economy as a task of strategic management of the territories under the geo-economic instability," Published Papers g9161, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kincses, Áron, 2016. "International Migration Diversity in Hungary in the 2011 Population Census Data," MPRA Paper 73941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2016. "Changes in sovereign debt dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 16-10, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Fan Li & Prashant Loyalka & Hongmei Yi & Yaojiang Shi & Natalie Johnson & Scott Rozelle, 2016. "Ability Tracking and Social Capital in China’s Rural Secondary School System," LICOS Discussion Papers 37916, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Olivier Damette & Mathilde Maurel & Michael A. Stemmer, 2016. "What does it take to grow out of recession? An error-correction approach towards growth convergence of European and transition countries," Post-Print halshs-01318131, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Republic of Azerbaijan; 2016 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Informational Annex," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/296, International Monetary Fund.