Report NEP-TRA-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mila Kashcheeva & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent & Hao Zhou, 2014. "International Patenting Strategies of Chinese Residents: an analysis of foreign-oriented patent families," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 20, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Sun, Rongrong, 2014. "What Measures Chinese Monetary Policy?," MPRA Paper 58514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hidemichi Fujii & Jing Cao & Shunsuke Managi, 2014. "Decomposition of productivity considering multi-environmental pollutants in Chinese industrial sector," Working Papers SDES-2014-9, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2014.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2014_016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liguo Lin, 2013. "The Impacts of "Land of Love, Water Cellar for Mothers" in Western China," Working Papers PIERI 2013-16, PEP-PIERI.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2014. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: an Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," Working Papers 2014.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nguyen, Huy Quynh, 2014. "Determinants of Vietnam’s exports: Application of the Gravity Model," MPRA Paper 59363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srholec , Martin, 2014. "Persistence of cooperation on innovation: Econometric evidence from panel micro data," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/18, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Implementing HIV Prevention in the Context of Road Construction: A Case Study from Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in the People’s Republic of China," ADB Reports RPT146318, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 24 Jun 2014.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2014. "Can Mutual Funds Pick Stocks in China? Evidence from the IPO Market," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2014-32, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2014_022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cheng, Zhiming & Smyth, Russell, 2014. "Why Give it Away When You Need it Yourself? Understanding Public Support for Foreign Aid in China," MPRA Paper 59052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirshleifer, David & Jian, Ming & Zhang, Huai, 2014. "Superstition and financial decision making," MPRA Paper 58620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2014. "Forms, Factors and Efficiency of Eco-management in Bulgarian Farms with High Eco-activity," MPRA Paper 58664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karkowska, Renata, 2014. "Is the Central and Eastern European banking systems stable? Evidence from the recent financial crisis," MPRA Paper 58803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomislav Globan & Vladimir Arčabić & Petar Sorić, 2014. "Inflation in New EU Member States: A Domestically or Externally Driven Phenomenon?," EFZG Working Papers Series 1405, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.