Report NEP-TRA-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland, Gerald, 2010. "The Long-Run Weight of Communism or the Weight of Long-Run History?," Working Paper Series wp2010-83, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Fungacova, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Stock market reaction to debt financing arrangements in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zang, Xiaowei, 2010. "Why Are the Elite in China Motivated to Promote Growth," Working Paper Series wp2010-84, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Isakova, Asel, 2010. "Currency substitution in the economies of Central Asia: How much does it cost?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro & Chen, Kuang-hui, 2010. "Has China's Interregional Capital Mobility Been Low? A Spatial Econometric Estimation of the Feldstein-Horioka Equation," MPRA Paper 24595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dr. Imre Zoltán Nagy, 2010. "The Fight against income evasion in Hungary," Working Paper Series 1010, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2010. "Choosing between foreign investment and subcontracting: Strategies of Italian firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.