Report NEP-TRA-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek Tiits & Rainer Kattel & Tarmo Kalvet & Dorel Tamm, 2008. "Catching up, forging ahead or falling behind? Central & Eastern European development in 1990-2005," Working Papers 01-2008, Institute of Baltic Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marius Sorin Krammer, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers in Transition Countries: The Impact of Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 446, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:ttp:iibwps:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sophie BRANA (LARE-efi) & Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Varieties of trajectories in the European Union and in the peripheral countries of the EU (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- John Gibson & Bongguen Kim & Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2008. "China’s Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain, 2008. "American And European Financial Shocks: Implications For Chinese Economic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marcelo Braga Nonnenberg & Paulo Mansur Levy & Fernanda De Negri & Katarina Pereira da Costa, 2008. "O Crescimento Econômico e a Competitividade Chinesa," Discussion Papers 1333, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Sumon K. Bhaumik & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2008. "Rationality as a barrier to peace: Micro-evidence from Kosovo," Departmental Working Papers 200710, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cörvers Frank & Meriküll Jaanika, 2008. "Occupational Structures across 25 EU Countries: The Importance of Industry Structure and Technology in Old and New EU Countries," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).