Report NEP-TRA-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Pyle, 2007. "Organized Business, Political Regimes and Property Rights across the Russian Federation," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0703, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Chi, Wei & Wang, Yijiang, 2007. "Ownership, Performance and Executive Turnover," MPRA Paper 3545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00154384_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Tomas Slacik, 2007. "An "Almost-Too-Late" Warning Mechanism For Currency Crises," Working Papers 2007-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Holger Floerkemeier & Era Dabla-Norris, 2007. "Bank Efficiency and Market Structure; What Determines Banking Spreads in Armenia?," IMF Working Papers 07/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Podpiera & Stanislav Polak, 2007. "The Convergence Dynamics of a Transition Economy; The Case of the Czech Republic," IMF Working Papers 07/116, .
- Steven V Dunaway & Vivek B. Arora, 2007. "Pension Reform in China; The Need for a New Approach," IMF Working Papers 07/109, .
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Modalities of Moving to Inflation Targeting in Armenia and Georgia," IMF Working Papers 07/133, .
- Anghel, Laurentiu-Dan & Filip, Alina, 2007. "Analysis of Place and Role of SME’s in the new Member States of the European Union," MPRA Paper 3643, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jun 2007.
- Todd D. Mattina & Victoria Gunnarsson, 2007. "Budget Rigidity and Expenditure Efficiency in Slovenia," IMF Working Papers 07/131, International Monetary Fund.