Report NEP-TRA-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Modén, Karl-Markus & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2007. "Efficiency and Ownership Structure – The Case of Poland," Working Paper Series 703, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lamin Y Leigh & Richard Podpiera, 2006. "The Rise of Foreign Investment in Chinaâ€™s Banksâ€”Taking Stock," IMF Working Papers 06/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Jahangir Aziz, 2006. "Rebalancing Chinaâ€™s Economy; What Does Growth Theory Tell Us?," IMF Working Papers 06/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Susan M Schadler & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2007. "Do Economistsâ€™ and Financial Marketsâ€™ Perspectives on the New Members of the EU differ?," IMF Working Papers 07/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenichi Ueda & Gianni De Nicolo & Luc Laeven, 2006. "Corporate Governance Quality; Trends and Real Effects," IMF Working Papers 06/293, International Monetary Fund.
- Nora K Markova, 2006. "How Does the Introduction of Health Insurance Change the Equity of Health Care Provision in Bulgaria?," IMF Working Papers 06/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Philippe Egoume Bossogo & Anita Tuladhar, 2006. "Tax, Welfare, and Pension Reforms in Slovenia; Implications for Work Incentives and Labor Participation," IMF Working Papers 06/298, International Monetary Fund.