Report NEP-TRA-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérôme Héricourt & Sandra Poncet, 2007. "FDI and credit constraints : firm level evidence in China," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla07009, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dominique Finon & Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence. Can market forces balance out geopolitics?," Post-Print halshs-00129618, HAL.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12729 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M.G. Attinasi & N. Melloni & A. Soci, 2006. "Institutional change and FDI in three selected CEECs: The Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Working Papers 576, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:ipc:opager:0014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore