Report NEP-TRA-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Denisova & Marina Kartseva, 2005. "Poverty Is No Crime: Measuring Poverty in Russian Regions," Working Papers w0084, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Alexei Goriaev & Alexei Zabotkin, 2006. "Risks of investing in the Russian stock market: Lessons of the first decade," Working Papers w0077, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Jomo K.S., 2006. "Growth with Equity in East Asia?," Working Papers 33, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Anna Zalewska, 2006. "Is Locking Domestic Funds into the Local Market Beneficial? Evidence from the Polish Pension Reforms," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/153, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Alexander Dyck & Natalya Volchkova & Luigi Zingales, 2006. "The Corporate Governance Role of the Media: Evidence from Russia," NBER Working Papers 12525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julien Allaire, 2005. "Réformes foncières et émergence du localisme : l'incontrôlable urbanisation des terres arables en Chine," Post-Print halshs-00096011, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096285_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tan Kim Song & Khor Hoe Ee, 2005. "China’s Changing Economic Structures and Its Implications for Regional Patterns of Trade Production and Integration," Working Papers 23-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096256_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096784_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bert Hoffmann & Laurence Whitehead, 2006. "Cuban Exceptionalism Revisited," GIGA Working Paper Series 28, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00098186_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00098291_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore