Report NEP-TRA-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krug, B. & Zhu, Z. & Hendrischke, H., 2004. "China’s emerging tax regime: Devolution, fiscal federalism, or tax farming?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-113-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001990 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbara Buchner & Silvia Dall’Olio, 2004. "Russia: The Long Road to Ratification. Internal Institution and Pressure Groups in the Kyoto Protocol’s Adoption Process," Working Papers 2004.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2003. "China’s Productivity Performance and its Impact on Poverty in the Transition Period," CSLS Research Reports 2003-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Suiwah Leungg & Vo tri Thanh & Kem Reat VISETH, 2005. "Integration and transition – Vietnam, Cambodia and Lao PDR," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-1, International and Development Economics.
- Berhanu Abegaz, 2005. "The Diversified Business Group as an Innovative Organizational Model for Large State-Enterprise Reform in China and Vietnam," Working Papers 13, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.