Report NEP-TRA-2003-08-31This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joel S. Hellman & Geraint Jones & Daniel Kaufmann, 2003. "Far From Home: Do Foreign Investors Import Higher Standards of Governance in Transition Economies?," Development and Comp Systems 0308006, EconWPA.
- Maaja Vadi & Maive Suuroja, 2003. "A Model Of Customer-Oriented Communication And Its Implementation In The Transition Economies," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 19, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Simon Johnson & Daniel Kaufmann & John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 2003. "Why Do Firms Hide? Bribes and Unofficial Activity after Communism," Public Economics 0308004, EconWPA.
- Marcin Piatkowski, 2003. "The Contribution of ICT Investment to Economic Growth and Labor Productivity in Poland 1995-2000," Development and Comp Systems 0308002, EconWPA.
- Jaan Masso & Almas Heshmati, 2003. "The Optimality And Overuse Of Labour In Estonian Manufacturing Enterprises," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 20, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).