Report NEP-TRA-2003-04-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2002. "Job Growth in Early Transition: Comparing Two Paths," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp201, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "Koruna Exchange Rate Turbulence in May 1997," Macroeconomics 0303020, EconWPA.
- Miroslav Hrncir & Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "The Czech Approach to Inflation Targeting," Macroeconomics 0303019, EconWPA.
- Akhmed Akhmedov & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2003. "Opportunistic Political Cycles: Test in a Young Democracy Setting," Working Papers w0024, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03g06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience," Macroeconomics 0303021, EconWPA.
- Konstantin Sonin, 2003. "Why the Rich May Favor Poor Protection of Property Rights," Working Papers w0022, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).