Report NEP-TRA-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Urmas Sepp & Raoul Lättemäe & Martti Randveer, 2002. "The History and Sustainability of the CBA in Estonia," Macroeconomics 0212002, EconWPA.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2002. "Job Reallocation and Productivity Growth Under Alternative Economic Systems and Policies: Evidence from the Soviet Transition," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-88, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jian-Guang Shen, 2002. "Democracy and growth: An alternative empirical approach," Development and Comp Systems 0212002, EconWPA.
- Jozef Konings & Olga Kupets & Hartmut Lehmann, 2002. "The Incidence and Cost of Job Loss in a Transition Economy: Displaced Workers in Estonia, 1989-1999," CERT Discussion Papers 0210, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Antje Hildebrandt, 2002. "Too many to fail? Inter-enterprise arrears in transition economies," Development and Comp Systems 0212001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:346 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raoul Lättemäe, 2002. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Estonia - Some Theoretical Considerations and Stylized Aspects," Macroeconomics 0212001, EconWPA.