Report NEP-TID-2021-01-04This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beat Hintermann & Maja Žarković & Corrado Di Maria & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2020. "The Effect of Climate Policy on Productivity and Cost Pass-Through in the German Manufacturing Sector," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_249, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Steffen Elstner & Christian Grimme & Valentin Kecht & Robert Lehmann, 2020. "The Diffusion of Technological Progress in ICT," CESifo Working Paper Series 8790, CESifo.
- Enrico Berkes & Olivier Deschenes & Ruben Gaetani & Jeffrey Lin & Christopher Severen, 2020. "Lockdowns and Innovation: Evidence from the 1918 Flu Pandemic," NBER Working Papers 28152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mounir Amdaoud & Christian Le Bas, 2020. "Firm Patenting and Types of innovation in Least Developed Countries. An Empirical Investigation on Patenting Determinants," CEPN Working Papers hal-03059466, HAL.
- Hayter, Christopher & Link, Albert, 2020. "From Discovery to Commercialization: Accretive Intellectual Property Strategies among Small, Knowledge-Based Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 20-11, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller, 2020. "Do the 'smart kids' catch up? Technological capabilities, globalisation and economic growth," ICAE Working Papers 119, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Harald Fadinger & Gino Gancia, 2020. "Robot Imports and Firm-Level Outcomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 8741, CESifo.
- P. G. J. Persoon & R. N. A. Bekkers & F. Alkemade, 2020. "How cumulative is technological knowledge?," Papers 2012.00095, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Jacopo Staccioli & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2020. "The present, past, and future of labor-saving technologies," LEM Papers Series 2020/37, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- U.J. Wagner & D. Kassem & A. Gerster & J. Jaraite-Kazukauske & M. Klemetsen & M. Laukkanen & J. Leisner & R. Martin & J.R. Munch & M. Muûls & A.T. Nielsen & L. de Preux & K.E. Rosendahl & S. Schusser, 2020. "Carbon Footprints of European Manufacturing Jobs: Stylized Facts and Implications for Climate Policy," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_250, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- F. Landini & C. Franco, 2020. "Organizational Drivers of Innovation: The Role of Workforce Agility," Economics Department Working Papers 2020-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Akio Kawasaki & Tomomichi Mizuno & Kazuhiro Takauchi, 2020. "Downstream new product development and upstream process innovation," Discussion Papers 2022, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2020. "Innovation As A Firm-Level Factor Of The Gender Wage Gap," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 128, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Saul Lach & Zvika Neeman & Mark Schankerman, 2020. "Government financing of R&D: A mechanism design approach," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 55, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Enrique Fernández-Macías & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2020. "Does robotization affect job quality? Evidence from European regional labour markets," Economics working papers 2020-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.