Report NEP-TID-2019-12-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TID
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianluca ORSATTI, 2019. "Public R&D and green knowledge diffusion:\r\nEvidence from patent citation data," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2019-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Nomaler, Onder & Verspagen, Bart, 2019. "Greentech homophily and path dependence in a large patent citation network," MERIT Working Papers 2019-051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Enrico De Monte & Anne-Laure Levet, 2019. "Productivity Dynamics in French Woodworking Industries," Working Papers of BETA 2019-45, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Robert Ackrill & Rahmi Cetin, 2019. "The Impacts of Patent and R&D Expenditures on the High-Tech Exports of Newly Industrialised Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis," NBS Discussion Papers in Economics 2019/05, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2019. "Labor Market Effects of Technology Shocks Biased toward the Traded Sector," Working Papers 283847880, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Verver, Hugo & van Zelst, Marino & Lucas, Gerardus Johannes Maria & Meeus, Marius, 2019. "Understanding Heterogeneity in the Performance Feedback – Organizational Responsiveness Relationship: A Meta-Analysis," OSF Preprints hq4uw, Center for Open Science.
- Herrera Saavedra, Juan Pablo & Lozano Maturana, Ginette & Campo Robledo, Jacobo & Parra Ochoa, Catalina, 2019. "Competition policy and Industrial property: relationship through panel data approach 2007 – 2015," Working papers 26, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Anek Belbase & Alice Zulkarnain, 2019. "Is This Time Different? What History Says About Machines’ Impact on Jobs," Issues in Brief ib2019-12, Center for Retirement Research.
- Jianhua Duan & Kuntal K. Das & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed, 2019. "Spillovers and Exports: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 19/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.