Report NEP-TID-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Lamperti & Franco Malerba & Roberto Mavilia & Giorgio Tripodi, 2019. "Does the Position in the Inter-sectoral Knowledge Space affect the International Competitiveness of Industries?," LEM Papers Series 2019/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tullio Buccellato & Giancarlo Corò, 2019. "Relatedness, economic complexity and convergence across European regions," Working Papers 2019: 15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Krammer, Sorin & Jimenez, Alfredo, 2019. "Do political connections matter for firm innovation? Evidence from emerging markets in Central Asia and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 94942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Kou, Zonglai & Wang, Xilin, 2019. "Dynamic Effects of Minimum Wage on Growth and Innovation in a Schumpeterian Economy," MPRA Paper 94822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2019. "The Sources of British Economic Growth since the Industrial Revolution : Not the Same Old Story," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1216, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Flückiger & Erik Hornung & Mario Larch & Markus Ludwig & Allard Mees, 2019. "Roman Transport Network Connectivity and Economic Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 7740, CESifo Group Munich.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Dürr, Niklas S. & Gugler, Klaus, 2019. "A retrospective study on the regional benefits and spillover effects of high-speed broadband networks: Evidence from German counties," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-026, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2019. "Innovation and Economic Growth: Does Internet Matter?," MPRA Paper 94851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banga Karishma, 2019. "Digital technologies and ‘value’ capture in global value chains: Empirical evidence from Indian manufacturing firms," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-43, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).