Report NEP-TID-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Popp, 2019. "Environmental policy and innovation: a decade of research," CESifo Working Paper Series 7544, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni Morleo & Marianna Gilli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2019. "Environmental Performances in Europe: An Empirical Analysis of the Convergence among Manufacturing Sectors," SEEDS Working Papers 0519, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2019.
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and complementarity in IP instruments," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0003, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ray Lambert & Paul Temple, 2019. "Standard Setting Organizations, Information Flows and Business Strategies: An Empirical Investigation," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0519, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Polemis, Michael & Tselekounis, Markos, 2019. "Does deregulation drive innovation intensity? Lessons learned from the OECD telecommunications sector," MPRA Paper 92770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santacreu, Ana Maria & Varela, Liliana, 2019. "Innovation and the Patterns of Trade: A Firm-Level Analysis," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 404, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2019. "Immigrant Entrepreneurs And Innovation In The U.S. High-Tech Sector," Working Papers 19-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Elstner, Steffen & Rujin, Svetlana, 2019. "The consequences of U.S. technology changes for productivity in advanced economies," Ruhr Economic Papers 796, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.