Report NEP-TID-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soete, Luc, 2019. "From "destructive creation" to "creative destruction": Rethinking Science, Technology and innovation in a global context," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Marcela Eslava & John C. Haltiwanger & Alvaro Pinzón, 2019. "Job creation in Colombia vs the U.S.: “up or out dynamics” meets “the life cycle of plants”," NBER Working Papers 25550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose-Maria Da-Rocha & Diego Restuccia & Marina M. Tavares, 2019. "Policy Distortions and Aggregate Productivity with Endogenous Establishment-Level Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-629, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Martin Gornig & Alexander Schiersch, 2019. "Agglomeration Economies and the Firm TFP: Different Effects across Industries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1788, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wadho, Waqar & Goedhuys, Micheline & Chaudry, Azam, 2019. "Do young innovative companies create more jobs? Evidence from Pakistani textile firms," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2019. "Immigrant Entrepreneurs and Innovation in the U.S. High-Tech Sector," NBER Working Papers 25565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Del Gatto & Fadi Hassan & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2019. "Company Profits in Italy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 093, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Elena Crivellaro & Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou, 2019. "The role of financial constraints on labour share developments: macro- and micro-level evidence," Working Papers 257, Bank of Greece.