Report NEP-TID-2018-10-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref, 2018. "Asymmetric information and heterogeneous effects of R&D subsidies: evidence on R&D investment and employment of R&D personel," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 21943, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Luong, Hoang Minh, 2018. "What do we know about R&D spillovers and productivity? Meta-analysis on heterogeneity and statistical power," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 21942, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Mónica Correa-López & Beatriz de Blas, 2018. "Faraway, so close! technology diffusion and firm heterogeneity in the medium term cycle of advanced economies (Updated May 2019)," Working Papers 1835, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage, revised May 2019.
- Nicolò Gnocato & Concetta Rondinelli, 2018. "Granular sources of the Italian business cycle," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1190, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Donal Brown & Paula Kivimaa & Steve Sorrell, 2018. "How Can Intermediaries Promote Business Model Innovation: The Case of ‘Energiesprong’ Whole-House Retrofits in the United Kingdom (UK) and the Netherlands," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-19, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Emannuel Dhyne & Joep Konings & Joep Konings & Stijn Vanormelingen,, 2018. "IT and productivity: A firm level analysis," Working Paper Research 346, National Bank of Belgium.
- D'Este, Pablo & Mc Kelvey, Maureen & Yegros-Yegros, Alfredo, 2018. "Innovation from science: the role of network content and legitimacy ties," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201802, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 28 Oct 2019.
- Giovanni Dosi & Dario Guarascio & Andrea Ricci & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "Neodualism in the Italian business firms: training, organizational capabilities and productivity distributions," LEM Papers Series 2018/34, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- James McNerney & Charles Savoie & Francesco Caravelli & J. Doyne Farmer, 2018. "How production networks amplify economic growth," Papers 1810.07774, arXiv.org.