Report NEP-TID-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saleh Albeaik & Mary Kaltenberg & Mansour Alsaleh & Cesar A. Hidalgo, 2017. "Improving the Economic Complexity Index," Papers 1707.05826, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Dora Benedek & Pragyan Deb & Borja Gracia & Sergejs Saksonovs & Anna Shabunina & Nina T Budina, 2017. "The Right Kind of Help? Tax Incentives for Staying Small," IMF Working Papers 17/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Steve Raymond & Lukas Schmid & Anastasios Karantounias & Mariano Croce, 2017. "A Tax Plan for Endogenous Innovation," 2017 Meeting Papers 109, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hui He & Hanya Li & Jinfan Zhang, 2017. "Does the Stock Market Boost Firm Innovation?; Evidence from Chinese Firms," IMF Working Papers 17/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Petr Sedlacek & Benjamin Pugsley & Vincent Sterk, 2017. "The Nature of Firm Growth," 2017 Meeting Papers 196, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "Knowledge Exhaustibility and Schumpeterian Growth," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201726, University of Turin.
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2015. "Science, technology and innovation for economic competitiveness: the role of smart specialization in less-developed countries," MPRA Paper 80203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Kleibrink & Philippe Laredo & Stefan Philipp, 2017. "Promoting innovation in transition countries: A trajectory for smart specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC106260, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Grillitsch, Markus & Asheim, Bjorn & Trippl, Michaela, 2017. "Unrelated knowledge combinations: Unexplored potential for regional industrial path development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Ganau, Roberto & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "Industrial Clusters, Organized Crime and Productivity Growth in Italian SMEs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Behrens, Vanessa & Berger, Marius & Hud, Martin & Hünermund, Paul & Iferd, Younes & Peters, Bettina & Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2017. "Innovation activities of firms in Germany - Results of the German CIS 2012 and 2014: Background report on the surveys of the Mannheim Innovation Panel Conducted in the Years 2013 to 2016," ZEW Dokumentationen 17-04, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nancy L Stokey, 2017. "Technology, Skill and Long Run Growth," 2017 Meeting Papers 199, Society for Economic Dynamics.