Report NEP-TID-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Audretsch, David B. & Dohse, Dirk & dos Santos, João Pereira, 2017. "Do toll-free highways foster firm formation and employment growth? Results from a quasi-natural experiment," Kiel Working Papers 2080, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Balázs Égert, 2017. "Regulation, institutions and productivity: New macroeconomic evidence from OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1393, OECD Publishing.
- Tomasz & Anna Golejewska, 2017. "Regional variation of innovation activity in Poland. The positive role of location in metropolitan areas affirmed," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1701, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Nadia Albis & Isabel Álvarez, 2017. "Estimating technological spillover effects in presence of knowledge heterogeneous foreign subsidiaries: Evidence from Colombia," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1704, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Thangamani Gurunathan, 2017. "Risk Analysis of Product Innovation Using Markov Process Methodology," Working papers 242, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Anna Thum-Thysen & Erik Canton, 2017. "Estimating Mark-ups and the Effect of Product Market Regulations in Selected Professional Services Sectors: A Firm-level Analysis," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 046, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Mercer-Blackman , Valerie & Foronda , Amador & Mariasingham , Mahinthan J., 2017. "Using Input–Output Analysis Framework to Explain Economic Diversification and Structural Transformation in Bangladesh," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 513, Asian Development Bank.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Ravasan, Farshad R, 2017. "Structural Change and the China Syndrome: Baumol vs Trade Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2017. "Innovation and product market concentration: Schumpeter, Arrow and the inverted-U shape curve," Working Papers wp2006, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Trofimov, Ivan, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and policy dynamics: a theoretical framework," MPRA Paper 79497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasusada Murata & Ryo Nakajima & Ryuichi Tamura, 2017. "Testing for localization: A new approach," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-017, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Florian Brugger & Christian Gehrke, 2017. "Skilling and Deskilling Technological Change in Classical Economic Theory and Its Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2017-02, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Fankhauser, Sam & Kazaglis, Alex & Srivastav, Sugandha, 2017. "Green Growth Opportunities for Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 508, Asian Development Bank.