Report NEP-TID-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Fontoura Gouveia & Sílvia Santos & Inês Gonçalves, 2017. "The impact of structural reforms on productivity: The role of the distance to the technological frontier," OECD Productivity Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Marina Mendes Tavares & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Policy Distortions and Aggregate Productivity with Endogenous Establishment-Level Productivity," NBER Working Papers 23339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asheim, Bjørn & Moodysson, Jerker, 2017. "Innovation policy for economic resilience: The case of Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Tadashi Ito & Toshiyuki Matsuura, 2017. "Japan's welfare gains through globalization: An evidence from Japan's manufacturing sector," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-002, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bloom, Nicholas & Lucking, Brian & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "Turbulence, Firm Decentralization and Growth in Bad Times," CEPR Discussion Papers 11979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Margaret Slade, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," Working Papers tecipa-580, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Deguilhem, Thibaud & Berrou, Jean-Philippe & Combarnous, François, 2017. "Using your ties to get a worse job? The differential effects of social networks on quality of employment: Evidence from Colombia," MPRA Paper 78628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kühn, Stefan. & Viegelahn, Christian,, 2017. "Foreign trade barriers and jobs in global supply chains," ILO Working Papers 994952392602676, International Labour Organization.
- Fernandez, Cristina & García, Roberto & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma & Marzinotto, Benedicta & Serafini, Roberta & Vanhala, Juuso & Wintr, Ladislav, 2017. "Firm growth in Europe: an overview based on the CompNet labour module," Working Paper Series 2048, European Central Bank.
- Junichi Yamasaki, 2017. "Railroads, Technology Adoption, and Modern Economic Development: Evidence from Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 1000, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Joan Farre-Mensa & Deepak Hegde & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2017. "What is a Patent Worth? Evidence from the U.S. Patent “Lottery”," NBER Working Papers 23268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desmet, Klaus & Greif, Avner & Parente, Stephen L., 2017. "Spatial Competition, Innovation and Institutions: The Industrial Revolution and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson, Magnus, 2017. "Knowledge externalities and firm heterogeneity: Effects on high and low growth firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "Digital Knowledge Generation and the Appropriability Trade-Off," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201705, University of Turin.
- Martin, Roman & Wiig Aslesen, Heidi & Grillitsch, Markus & Herstad, Sverre, 2017. "Regional Innovation Systems and Global Flows of Knowledge," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2017. "The Creative Response and the Endogenous Dynamics of Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities: An Agent Based Simulation Model," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201708, University of Turin.