Report NEP-TID-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2017. "Innovation Effects on Employment in High-Tech and Low-Tech industries: Evidence from Large International Firms within the Triad," MPRA Paper 76398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Ju-Ting Tang, 2016. "Joint and Cross-border Patents as Proxies for International Technology Diffusion," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," NBER Working Papers 23039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "Design, innovation and performance in European firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Silgoner, Maria A. & Ramskogler, Paul, 2016. "Trade in value added: Do we need new measures of competitiveness?," Discussion Papers 52/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Tomas Balint & Francesco Lamperti & Mauro Napoletano & Antoine Mandel & Andrea Roventini & Sandro Sapio, 2016. "Complexity and the Economics of Climate Change: a Survey and a Look Forward," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5qr7f0k4sk8, Sciences Po.
- Stefan Cetkovic & Aron Buzogány & Miranda Schreurs, 2016. "Varieties of clean energy transitions in Europe Political-economic foundations of onshore and offshore wind development," WIDER Working Paper Series 018, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fackler, Thomas A. & Nagler, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika & Watzinger, Martin, 2017. "How Antitrust Enforcement Can Spur Innovation: Bell Labs and the 1956 Consent Decree," CEPR Discussion Papers 11793, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ufuk Akcigit & John Grigsby & Tom Nicholas, 2017. "The Rise of American Ingenuity: Innovation and Inventors of the Golden Age," NBER Working Papers 23047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashish Arora & Sharon Belenzon & Honggi Lee, 2017. "Reversed Citations and the Localization of Knowledge Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 23036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "The Effects of Labour Market Reforms upon Unemployment and Income Inequalities: an Agent Based Model," Sciences Po publications 2016-24, Sciences Po.