Report NEP-TID-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniele Moschella & Federico Tamagni & Xiaodan Yu, 2017. "Persistent high-growth firms in China's manufacturing," LEM Papers Series 2017/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- C. Conti & M. L. Mancusi & F. Sanna-Randaccio & R. Sestini & E. Verdolini, 2016. "Transition Towards a Green Economy in Europe: Innovation and Knowledge Integration in the Renewable Energy Sector," Working Papers 2016.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Grigsby, John & Nicholas, Tom, 2017. "The Rise of American Ingenuity: Innovation and Inventors of the Golden Age," CEPR Discussion Papers 11755, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sadowski, Bert & Nomaler, Onder & Whalley, Jason, 2016. "Technological Diversification of ICT companies into the Internet of things (IoT): A Patent -based Analysis," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148701, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Joachim Wagner, 2017. "Active on many foreign markets A portrait of German multi-market exporters and importers from manufacturing industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 368, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Serafica, Ramonette B., 2016. "Service Innovation in Philippine Industries," Discussion Papers DP 2016-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Hui He & Nan Li & Jing Fang, 2016. "Chinaâ€™s Rising IQ (Innovation Quotient) and Growth; Firm-level Evidence," IMF Working Papers 16/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Charlie Karlsson & Sam Tavassoli, 2016. "The role of firms? location on persistency of various types of innovation," ERSA conference papers ersa16p154, European Regional Science Association.
- Emiko Inoue, 2016. "Environmental disclosure and innovation activity: Evidence from EU corporations," Discussion papers e-16-012, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Wanzenböck, Iris & Piribauer, Philipp, 2015. "R&D networks and regional knowledge production in Europe. Evidence from a space-time model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4652, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.