Report NEP-TID-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neffke, Frank & Otto, Anne & Weyh, Antje, 2016. "Inter-industry labor flows," IAB Discussion Paper 201621, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2016. "Social Rate of Return to R&D on Various Energy Technologies: Where Should We Invest More? A Study of G7 Countries," Working Papers 201651, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Christian Haas & Karol Kempa, 2016. "Directed Technical Change and Energy Intensity Dynamics: Structural Change vs. Energy Efficiency," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201610, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Michel Dumont & Chantal Kegels, 2016. "Working Paper 06-16 - Young Firms and Industry Dynamics in Belgium," Working Papers 1606, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Delanote, Julie, 2016. "Incorporating innovation subsidies in the CDM framework: Empirical evidence from Belgium," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Antonio Ciccone & Elias Papaioannou, 2016. "Estimating Cross-Industry Cross-Country Interaction Models Using Benchmark Industry Characteristics," NBER Working Papers 22368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- He, Ming & Chen, Yang & Schramm, Ronald M., 2016. "Agglomeration and Technological Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from China's Electric Apparatus Industry," RIEI Working Papers 2016-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Stefania Borelli & Giuseppe De Arcangelis, 2016. "Migration, Labor Tasks and Production Structure in Europe," Working Papers 4/16, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Lindholm-Dahlstrand, Asa & Andersson, Martin & Carlsson, Bo, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Experimentation: A key function in Entrepreneurial Systems of Innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "Technological capabilities, technological dynamism and innovation offshoring," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-044, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.