Report NEP-TID-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lööf, Hans & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2016. "CDM 20 Years After," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 442, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Julie Delanote, 2016. " Incorporating innovation subsidies in the CDM framework: Empirical evidence from Belgium," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 543966, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Goerke, Björn & Albers, Sönke, 2016. "Long-term effects of subsidies on firm growth: introducing the concept of outcome additionality," EconStor Preprints 142164, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Gregor Semieniuk, 2016. "Financing Renewable Energy: Who is Financing What and Why it Matters," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-12, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jaffe, Adam B., 2016. "Green innovation for agriculture: Prospects and lessons from other sectors," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235337, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2016. "Trade, firm selection, and innovation: the competition channel," Discussion Papers 2016-05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bart Leten & Rene Belderbos & Bart Van Looy, 2016. " Entry and technological performance in new technology domains: Technological opportunities, technology competition and technological relatedness," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 540570, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Colombelli, Alessandra & Krafft, Jackie & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "New Firms and Post-Entry Performance: The Role of Innovation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201602, University of Turin.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew, 2016. "The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of ülearning by doingý: Evidence from India," LEM Papers Series 2016/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jiri Schwarz & Martin Stepanek, 2016. "Patents: A Means to Innovation or Strategic Ends?," Working Papers IES 2016/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2016.
- Tommaso Ferraresi & Andrea Roventini & Willi Semmler, 2016. "Macroeconomic Regimes, Technological Shocks and Employment Dynamics," Sciences Po publications 2016-19, Sciences Po.
- Caiani, Alessandro & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2016. "Does Inequality Hamper Innovation and Growth?," MPRA Paper 71864, University Library of Munich, Germany.