Report NEP-TID-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TID
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor Kummritz, 2016. "Do Global Value Chains Cause Industrial Development?," CTEI Working Papers series 01-2016, Centre for Trade and Economic Integration, The Graduate Institute.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Adam Jaffe & Trinh Le & Nathan Chappell, 2016. "Productivity distribution and drivers of productivity growth in the construction sector," Working Papers 16_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Hünermund, Paul & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2016. "Estimating the local average treatment effect of R&D subsidies in a pan-European program," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-039, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gustafsson, Anders & Stephan, Andreas & karlson, Nils & Hallman, Alice, 2016. "The "Sugar Rush" from Innovation Subsidies. A Robust Political Economy Perspective," Ratio Working Papers 270, The Ratio Institute.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2016. "“Relatedness, external linkages and innovation”," IREA Working Papers 201603, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Michael Fritsch & Sandra Kublina, 2016. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety, and Regional Growth: The Role of Absorptive Capacity and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economics Research Papers 2016-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Raghbendra Jha & Sadia Afrin, 2016. "Pattern and determinants of structural transformation in Africa," Departmental Working Papers 2016-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Antonio Musolesi & Jean Pierre Huiban & Camilla Mastromarco & Michel Simioni, 2016. "The impact of pollution abatement investments on production technology: new insights from frontier analysis," Working Papers 2016025, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & William E. Griffiths & Adam B. Jaffe & Elizabeth Webster, 2016. "Low-quality Patents in the Eye of the Beholder: Evidence from Multiple Examiners," NBER Working Papers 22244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.