Report NEP-TID-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Giordano Mion & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Luca David Opromolla, 2016. "Productivity and Organization in Portuguese Firms," Working Papers w201604, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2016. "Organisational change and the productivity effects of green technology adoption," DICE Discussion Papers 206, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Schulte, Patrick, 2015. "Does skill-biased technical change diffuse internationally?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-088, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gräbner, Claudius & Heinrich, Torsten & Kudic, Muhamed, 2016. "Structuration processes in complex dynamic systems - an overview and reassessment," MPRA Paper 69095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Backman, Mikaela & Lööf, Hans, 2015. "The Geography of Innovation and Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 421, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 28 Sep 2015.
- Patrick Gaule & Mario Piacentini, 2015. "Immigration and Innovation: Chinese Graduate Students in U.S. Universities," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp529, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Haltmaier, Jane, 2015. "Have Global Value Chains Contributed to Global Imbalances?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1154, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maria Cipollina & Federica Demaria & Filomena Pietrovito, 2015. "Determinants of trade: the role of innovation in presence of quality standards," Working Papers hal-01259114, HAL.
- Bahar Baziki, Selva & Ginja, Rita & Borota Milicevic, Teodora, 2015. "Trade Competition, Technology and Labor Re-allocation," Working Paper Series 2016:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Marco Vivarelli, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: New Entries, Survival, Growth," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-04, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.