Report NEP-TID-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bakker, Gerben & Crafts, Nicholas & Woltjer, Pieter, 2015. "A Vision of the Growth Process in a Technologically Progressive Economy: the United States, 1899-1941," CEPR Discussion Papers 10995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filippo Belloc, 2015. "Employee Representation Legislations and Innovation," Department of Economics University of Siena 719, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh, 2015. "Dynamic R&D choice and the impact of the firm's financial strength," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2015. "Bursting into life: Firm growth and growth persistence by age," Ratio Working Papers 264, The Ratio Institute.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2015. "Matching research and innovation policies in EU countries," Working Papers 11543, Bruegel.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel & Mihaescu, Oana, 2015. "High-growth firms: Not so vital after all?," Ratio Working Papers 263, The Ratio Institute.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Mion, Giordano & Opromolla, Luca David & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2015. "Productivity and Organization in Portuguese Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Engel, Dirk & Rothgang, Michael & Eckl, Verena, 2015. "Systemic aspects of R&D policy: Subsidies for R&D collaborations and their effects on private R&D," Ruhr Economic Papers 587, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Heinrich, Torsten & Dai, Shuanping, 2015. "Diversity of firm sizes, complexity, and industry structure in the Chinese economy," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 107/2015, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.