Report NEP-TID-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S0-Jin Lim, 2015. "The Intellectual Property Right and Firm Survival in Different Growth Stages," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2804273, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow & Johannes Boehm, 2015. "Input Capabilities and Product Adoption," 2015 Meeting Papers 963, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giebel, Marek & Kraft, Kornelius, 2015. "The impact of the financial crisis on investments in innovative firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-069, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Christopher Goetz & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer & Kristin Sandusky, 2015. "The Promise and Potential of Linked Employer-Employee Data for Entrepreneurship Research," Working Papers 15-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Thomas von Brasch & Ådne Cappelen & Diana-Cristina Iancu, 2015. "Understanding the productivity slowdown. The importance of entry and exit of workers," Discussion Papers 818, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Schymik, Jan Simon, 2015. "Trade, Technologies, and the Evolution of Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 525, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.