Report NEP-TID-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Jaffe & Trinh Le, 2015. "The impact of R&D subsidy on innovation: a study of New Zealand firms," Working Papers 15_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- De Marchi, Valentina & Giuliani, Elisa & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2015. "Local innovation and global value chains in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ivan Haščič & Mauro Migotto, 2015. "Measuring environmental innovation using patent data," OECD Environment Working Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Alstadsaeter, Annette & Barrios, Salvador & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Skonieczna, Agnieszka Maria & Vezzani, Antonio, 2015. "Patent Boxes Design, Patents Location and Local R&D," CEPR Discussion Papers 10679, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2015. "Social Rate of Return to R&D on Various Energy Technologies: Where Should We Invest More? A Study of G7 Countries," Working Papers 201549, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.