Report NEP-TID-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Labeaga Azcona J. & Martínez-Ros E. & Mohnen P., 2014. "Tax incentives and firm size : effects on private R&D investment in Spain," MERIT Working Papers 081, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lööf , Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2014. "Innovation and credit constraints: Evidence from Swedish exporting firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 387, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Matthias Brachert & T. Broekel, 2014. "The Structure and Evolution of Intersectoral Technological Complementarity in R&D in Germany from 1990 to 2011," IWH Discussion Papers 13, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Paunov C. & Rollo V., 2014. "Has the internet fostered inclusive innovation in the developing world?," MERIT Working Papers 084, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Johannes Herrmann & Martin Kalthaus, 2014. "Inventor Networks in Renewable Energies: The Influence of the Policy Mix in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, revised 28 Jan 2016.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2014. "Are Patent Fees Effective at Weeding out Low-quality Patents?," NBER Working Papers 20785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.