Report NEP-TID-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "Leaders and Followers: Perspectives on the Nordic Model and the Economics of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gault, F., 2014. "Where are innovation indicators, and their applications, going?," MERIT Working Papers 055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Viktor Slavtchev & S. Wiederhold, 2014. "Does the Technological Content of Government Demand Matter for Private R&D? Evidence from US States," IWH Discussion Papers 10, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "High-growth firms and technological knowledge: do gazelles follow exploration or exploitation strategies?," Post-Print hal-01070569, HAL.
- Takayuki Mizuno & Wataru Souma & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "Buyer-Supplier Networks and Aggregate Volatility," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 033, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.