Report NEP-TID-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TID
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashish Arora & Wesley M. Cohen & John P. Walsh, 2014. "The Acquisition and Commercialization of Invention in American Manufacturing: Incidence and Impact," NBER Working Papers 20264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federica Cerina & Zhen Zhu & Alessandro Chessa & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "World Input-Output Network," Working Papers 6/2014, IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jul 2014.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2014. "Closing the Gap: An Empirical Evidence on Firm’s Innovation, Productivity, and Exports," Working Papers 2014/06, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro, 2014. "Propensity to patent, R&D and market competition : dynamic spillovers of innovation leaders and followers," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1412, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2014. "Innovation in the Service Sector and the Role of Patents and Trade Secrets," CAMA Working Papers 2014-48, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Georg von Graevenitz & Stefan Wagner, 2014. "Conflict Resolution, Public Goods and Patent Thickets," Working Papers 49, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- L. Lambertini & J. Poyago-Theotoky & A. Tampieri, 2014. "Cournot Competition and “Green” Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Papers wp951, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Daniel L.Tortorice & Gary H. Jefferson & Renai Jiang, 2014. "Restructuring China’s Research Institutes: Impacts on China’s Research Orientation and Productivity," Working Papers 72, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.