Report NEP-TID-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. Bernard & Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2014. "Rethinking Deindustrialization," Economics Working Papers 2014-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Lionel Nesta, 2014. "Competition and innovation: A challenge for the European Union," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2n0nklq0fu9, Sciences Po.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2013. "The dynamics of knowledge-intensive sectors' knowledge base: Evidence from Biotechnology and Telecommunications," Working Papers hal-00991397, HAL.
- Scott French, 2014. "Innovation, Product-Cycle Trade, and the Cross-Country Distribution of Income," Discussion Papers 2014-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva, 2014. "Do innovative inputs lead to different innovative outputs in mature and young firms?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1497, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Mohammadi, Ali & Lamastra, Cristina Rossi, 2014. "Innovative business models for high-tech entrepreneurial ventures: the organizational design challenges," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 366, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Christos Bilanakos & Colin P. Green & John S. Heywood & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2014. "Do Dominant Firms Provide More Training?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Vasco Carvalho & Nico Voigtländer, 2015. "Input Diffusion and the Evolution of Production Networks," Working Papers 759, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.