Report NEP-TID-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gambardella, Alfonso & Harhoff, Dietmar & Verspagen, Bart, 2013. "The Economic Value of Patent Portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 9264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth Flamm, 2013. "A Tale of Two Standards: Patent Pools and Innovation in the Optical Disk Drive Industry," NBER Working Papers 18931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Vries, A.G.B. & Pennings, H.P.G. & Block, J.H., 2013. "Trademark or patent? The effects of market structure, customer type and venture capital financing on start-ups' IP decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-002-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Cost inefficiency and Optimal Market Structure in Spatial Cournot Discrimination," FEP Working Papers 462, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nan Yang & Jeffrey Campbell & Jaap Abbring, 2012. "Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," 2012 Meeting Papers 506, Society for Economic Dynamics.