Report NEP-TID-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gambardella, Alfonso & Harhoff, Dietmar & Verspagen, Bart, 2013. "The Economic Value of Patent Portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 9264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth Flamm, 2013. "A Tale of Two Standards: Patent Pools and Innovation in the Optical Disk Drive Industry," NBER Working Papers 18931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765039515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricardo Biscaia & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Cost inefficiency and Optimal Market Structure in Spatial Cournot Discrimination," FEP Working Papers 462, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nan Yang & Jeffrey Campbell & Jaap Abbring, 2012. "Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," 2012 Meeting Papers 506, Society for Economic Dynamics.