Report NEP-TID-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the impact of R&D and ICT investment on innovation and productivity in Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 874, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2012. "Managing licensing in a market for technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 9048, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giulia Trombini & Anna Comacchio, 2012. "Cooperative Markets for Ideas: When does Technology Licensing Combine with R&D Partnerships?," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Byeongwoo KANG & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2012. "Determinants of Essential Intellectual Property Rights for Wireless Communications Standards: Manufacturing firms vs. non-manufacturing patentees," Discussion papers 12042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Takalo, Tuomas, 2012. "Valuation of innovation: The case of iPhone," Research Discussion Papers 24/2012, .