Report NEP-TID-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waheed, Abdul, 2012. "Employment effect of innovation: microdata evidence from Bangladesh and Pakistan," MERIT Working Papers 024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Emanuele Tarantino, 2012. "Patent Disclosure in Standard Setting," NBER Working Papers 17999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "Efficiency through openness: the economic value proposition of open source software," MPRA Paper 38088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (2ème partie) : Les conséquences : la paralysie de l'industrie, le freinage de l'innovation," CEPN Working Papers hal-00682563, HAL.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (3ème partie) : Les pools, du cartel à l'abolition partielle du système des patents," CEPN Working Papers hal-00682591, HAL.