Report NEP-TID-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guy Parmentier & Vincent Mangematin, 2011. "Community as a locus of innovation: co-innovation with users in the creative industries," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00658535, HAL.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "The Transaction Cost Benefits of Electronic Patent Licensing Platforms: A Discussion at the Example of the PatentBooks Model," MPRA Paper 36010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2012.
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2011. "Productivity and innovation spillovers: Micro evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 201126, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012. "Transaction costs, externalities and innovation," MPRA Paper 35875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abraham Garcia, 2011. "The European Research Framework Programme and innovation performance of companies. An empirical impact assessment using a CDM model," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-07, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.