Report NEP-TID-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Tatiana Plotnikova, 2009. "Technological Diversity and Future Product Diversity in the Drug Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andrew Burke & Aoife Hanley, 2009. "Market Concentration and Business Survival in Static v Dynamic Industries," Kiel Working Papers 1517, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tetsugen Haruyama, 2009. "Competitive Innovation with Codified And Tacit Knowledge," Discussion Papers 0905, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Item repec:cla:levarc:814577000000000211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Viktoria Kocsis & Ruslan Lukach & Bert Minne & Victoria Shestalova & Nick Zubanov & Henry van der Wiel, 2009. "Relation entry, exit and productivity: an overview of recent theoretical and empirical literature," CPB Document 180, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.