Report NEP-TID-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iain M. Cockburn & Stefan Wagner, 2007. "Patents and the Survival of Internet-related IPOs," NBER Working Papers 13146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerlach, Heiko, 2007. "Exclusionary contracts, entry, and communication," IESE Research Papers D/697, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3436 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luís Cabral, 2007. "Dynamic Price Competition with Network Effects," Working Papers 22, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Sandra Phlippen & Massimo Riccaboni, 2007. "Radical Innovation and Network Evolution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Vivek Pai, 2007. "Technological Innovation in the Airline Industry: The Impact of Regional Jets," Working Papers 060720, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "Industry Specialization, Diversity and the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Golovko, Elena, 2007. "Innovation and the export-productivity link," IESE Research Papers D/688, IESE Business School.
- Alberth, S., 2007. "Forecasting technology costs via the Learning Curve – Myth or Magic?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alexander Coad, 2007. "Firm Growth: A Survey," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.