Report NEP-TID-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan J. MacGarvie, 2006. "Entry and Patenting in the Software Industry," NBER Working Papers 12563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2006. "Innovative Software Business Strategies: Evidence from Finnish Firms," Discussion Papers 1042, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Zoltan Acs & Pamela Mueller, 2006. "Employment effects of business dynamics: Mice, Gazelles and Elephants," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Vives, Xavier, 2006. "Innovation and competitive pressure," IESE Research Papers D/634, IESE Business School.
- Gertjan Driessen & Mark Lijesen & Machiel Mulder, 2006. "The impact of competition on productive efficiency in European railways," CPB Discussion Paper 71, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jackie Krafft & Evens Salies, 2006. "The cost of switching Internet providers in the French broadband industry, or why ADSL has diffused faster than other innovative technologies"," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).