Report NEP-TID-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation in Dutch Manufacturing: Is it Spurious?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1681, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Joana Costa, 2006. "What type of firm forges closer innovation linkages with Portuguese Universities?," FEP Working Papers 207, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12555 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Nascent and Infant Entrepreneurs in Germany. Evidence from the Regional Entrepreneurship Monitor (REM)," Working Paper Series in Economics 1, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong & Andreas Stierwald, 2006. "Is Firm Productivity Related to Size and Age? The Case of Large Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.