Report NEP-TID-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crampes, Claude & Haritchabalet, Carole & Jullien, Bruno, 2006. "Advertising, Competition and Entry in Media Industries," IDEI Working Papers 374, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Giuseppina Testa, 2005. "What Makes Small and Medium Enterprises Competitive," Quaderni DSEMS 18-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valeria Arza & Paula Español, 2005. "Speculative and Entrepreneurial Behaviour: A Study of Micro-Economic Sustainability in Argentina During the 1990s," SPRU Working Paper Series 135, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- DeMonaco, Harold J. & Ali, Ayfer & von Hippel, Eric, 2005. "The Major Role of Clinicians in the Discovery of Off-Label Drug Therapies," Working papers 27857, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kameliia Petrova, 2005. "Part-Time Entrepreneurship and Wealth Effects: New Evidence from the Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics," Microeconomics 0510006, EconWPA, revised 03 Nov 2005.
- Maria Maher & Jay Shaffer, 2005. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 421, OECD Publishing.